Direct Aid Program (DAP)
The Australian Direct Aid Program (DAP) is a global small grants fund that aims to:
1. Support small-scale projects which can then continue and sustain themselves.
2. Advance developmental objectives and address humanitarian hardship.
3. Benefit as many people as possible.
The Australian High Commission can provide grants of up to AUD$15,000.
Our focus for 2018-19
We were particularly looking for projects that included one or more of the following:
- new and innovative activities
- facilitate new community partnerships
- consider and work with the program of events planned for Nauru's 50th Anniversary of Independence
- target women and/or people with a disability
The next funding round for 2018-19 will open in September 2018. Please check this website for updates closer to this time.